
The front cover to the side is, in my view, the most effective school front cover I have come across.
This is a front cover from "St Louises Comprehensive Collgege". school centeralises on a picture of teachers and students. I like the effect of the picture being within the shape of a school badge as it symbolises that this is the key representation of the school. The block of blue colour as the background as simplicity to the magazine the colour blue connotating peace. The cover features only one headline of "St Louise''s Recieves Specialist Status," which is effective as it draws immediate attention to the main news. The picture inside shows members of staff and a pupil from the school, which I think is neccacary on a school front cover as it is the students and teachers, and in the case of my magazine the sixth form, that is essentially the basis of the maagazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment