Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Instructions on preliminary task.

Main Task

Produce the front page and contents page of a new school/college magazine, featuring a photograph of a student in medium close up plus some appropriatley laid-out text and a masthead. A mock-up of the layout of the contents page to demonstrate grasp if DTP.
On initally recieving the instructions I thought that I could diversify my magazine so that the target audience was only six form. I chose to do this as I feel choosing a niche market enables me to directly aim my magazine for one market. I am going to research existing magazine covers, in order for me to grasp conventional aspects on magazine covers as well as gaining ideas to use on my own front cover and contents page. I am also going to use my knowledge of being a sixth-form student to include what would attract me to the magazine and include references to articles that I would want to read.

No comments: